With experience dating back to 1986, our medical transportation services remain best-in-class, with a reputation of reliability and professionalism throughout Central New York and the Capital District.
Providing a full-line of non-emergency medical transportation solutions to the elderly and disabled in the community, Suburban Transportation is an approved New York State Department of Health Medicaid Transportation provider, holding contracts with various Medicaid managed care plans, nursing facilities, adult day programs and day habilitation programs. Our efficiency makes us the company of choice because we make business as easy as possible, coordinating trips through various authorizing agencies for Medicaid and Managed Care plans. All while continuing to serve the general public.
Medicaid Transportation Available
The federal government requires states to provide Medicaid transportation. Suburban Transportation is a trusted provider for Medicaid transportation in Syracuse, NY and the surrounding area. Our state-approved Medicaid transportation services include various vehicles that can accommodate a wide variety of disabilities, including wheelchair-accessible Medicaid transportation, ensuring a comfortable, convenient ride to and/or from medical facilities.
We're There When You Need A Medicaid Cab
With almost 30 years of Medicaid transportation experience, you can trust Suburban Transportation's Medicaid cab services to get you there on time.
We’re pleased to offer the following featured services to the medical community –
- Taxi – available to the independent individual only in need of safe, reliable, curb-to-curb transportation.
- Ambulatory (Medcab) – providing transportation to our clients who are ambulatory, but require some assistance or guidance due to their physical or cognitive disabilities. Service is door-to-door.
- Wheelchair – for non-ambulatory individuals, our professionally equipped mobility vans provide a safe, comfortable transport for our wheelchair clients (who may use their own wheelchair or one that we provide). Service is door-to-door.
- Stretcher – for those clients who are not able to sit up, we offer bed-to-bed stretcher service for hospital and facility transfers.
- Group Ride – for adult day and day habilitation programs, our versatile wheelchair accessible buses are used for transportation that provides consumers with comfortable and safe transportation on a daily basis.
Contact us today to learn how to take advantage of these best-in-class services.